Notice for new Clients:
Our lesson programs are currently full, please contact us if you would like to be added to our waitlist. We are working on making more spots available soon.
We look forward to serving the community and sharing the magic of horses with you. Please contact us if you have any questions for us or would like to set up a tour of our center.
Private Lessons: Our lessons are about one hour and include a combination of horse care, grooming, and riding (if able). We personalize each lesson to the needs of the student and their personal goals.
- 50 minute Private Riding lesson: $75
- 50 minute Sibling (2pp) riding lesson: $110
- 30 minute Private Riding Lesson: $50
Hooves on the Ground: This private lesson is great for any participant who is not ready to start riding but would like individualized instruction focused on horsecare, training, interaction to build a relationship with the horses from the ground. This would be perfect for those who cannot ride independently but would still like to have time with the horses.
- 50 minute Private Groundwork Lesson: $40
- 50 minute Group Groundwork Lesson (siblings, friends, etc): $60
- All ages and abilities welcome
Small Group Events: If you are a company, non profit organization, or school interested in equine therapy, therapeutic horseback riding, volunteer opportunities, or team building, we would love to host you. Please email us for ideas and availability.
We have had the pleasure of hosting groups such as:
- Hillbrook Community Outreach Class
- Corporate Leadership Training
- Girl Scouts of America
- Saratoga High School
- Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital
- Cancer Carepoint
- Hospice Nurses
- Circle of Friends Preschool