We look forward to serving the community and sharing the magic of horses with you. Please contact us if you have any questions for us or would like to set up a tour of our center.
*Due to the uptick in COVID cases, we have had to pause welcoming in new students. We hope to resume welcoming in new visitors and clients in September!
Private Lessons: Our lessons are about one hour and include a combination of horse care, grooming, and riding (if able). We personalize each lesson to the needs of the student and their personal goals.
- 50 minute Private Riding lesson: $75
- 50 minute Sibling (2pp) riding lesson: $110
- 30 minute Private Riding Lesson: $50
Hooves on the Ground: This private lesson is great for any participant who is not ready to start riding but would like individualized instruction focused on horsecare, training, interaction to build a relationship with the horses from the ground. This would be perfect for those who cannot ride independently but would still like to have time with the horses.
- 50 minute Private Groundwork Lesson: $40
- 50 minute Group Groundwork Lesson (siblings, friends, etc): $60
- All ages and abilities welcome
A Private Family Day with Horses: If your family is looking for an activity to do together, we welcome you to join us for two hours to enjoy time outside in nature while learning about horses. This would be a great bonding activity as we learn to interact with horses and includes a short trail ride based on riding ability.
- 2 Hour Family (2-6ppl) Day with the horses and Riding lesson: $200-$250
- This time together is specifically catered to each family and we do our best to create a unique experience.
Small Group Events: If you are a company, non profit organization, or school interested in equine therapy, therapeutic horseback riding, volunteer opportunities, or team building, we would love to host you. Please email us for ideas and availability.
We have had the pleasure of hosting groups such as:
- Hillbrook Community Outreach Class
- Corporate Leadership Training
- Girl Scouts of America
- Saratoga High School
- Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital
- Cancer Carepoint
- Hospice Nurses
- Circle of Friends Preschool